FOR THE FRIES:
1. Preheat oven to 230?C (Gas Mark 8/450?F). Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on the sheet.
2. Slice avocados lengthwise (around 20 fries).
3. Set up three bowls: bowl 1, place the ½ cup of flour salt and pepper, bowl 2 the tofu mixture, bowl 3 combine the breadcrumbs and melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper and mix well.
4. Dip each avocado slice through all 3 bowls ensuring to coat thoroughly with the breadcrumb mixture and place on the wire rack. Spray lightly with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the breadcrumbs are lightly browned. Cool for about 10 minutes.
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE:
1. Put the cashews and their water in a blender and blend on medium for about 30 seconds, then turn up to high. Blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the chipotle adobo sauce (add peppers only if you want it extra spicy)Add rest of the sauce ingredients and blend until all sauce is combined then add salt to taste.
Step by Step Beetroot Ravioli with Almond Ricotta and...
Meals in Minutes – Smoky Jackfruit Cowboy Chilli This...