Calories 124 Fat 3.0g Saturates 0.4g Sugars 5.2g Salt 0.3g Protein 4.2g
FOR THE ROASTED SWEET POTATOES:
1. For the roasted sweet potatoes Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6,400°F).
2. Wash and brush the sweet potatoes, pat them dry with a dish towel.
3. Prick each potato a few times with a knife and wrap each one loosely with foil.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
FOR THE BBQ LENTILS:
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the onions and garlic and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time to prevent the onions from burning.
2. Add the tomato sauce, water, maple syrup, mustard, liquid smoke, smoked paprika, salt and lentils.
3. Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for about 25-30 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the Sriracha, to taste.
4. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and slice them lengthwise down the centre. Expand the sides a little bit and top with about 65g of the bbq lentils. Drizzle with tahini sauce.
5. Serve hot with a salad.
FOR THE TAHINI SAUCE:
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Add more water if needed to thin out.
Peanut Tempeh and Mango Rice Noodle Salad This Peanut Tempeh...
Indonesian Tempeh Curry When paired together, the Indonesian-inspired ingredients...
Tofu Skewers with Mexican Rice and Roasted Sweet Potato...
Pineapple and Rum Upside-Down Cake This classic pineapple cake...
Croctail Post-Workout Smoothie Affectionately known as the UK Reggae...