Join the Plant Based Newsletter
We will keep you updated with the latest Plant Based news and interesting items
This Biscoff Chocolate Cheesecake has a biscuit base, a light, mousse-like filling and is topped with melted chocolate, biscuits and popcorn
For the Crust
- 1 x 250g pack Biscoff biscuits, broken
- 6 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the Filling
- 500g (2 cups) silken tofu
- 300g (2 1/4 cups) vegan dark chocolate
- 200g (1 cup) Biscoff spread
- 1 Tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Melted vegan chocolate
- Biscoff biscuits, broken
- Chopped chocolate
- Salted popcorn
- Sea salt flakes
You will also need an 8 inch spring form tin, lightly oiled.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4, 350 °F)
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- In a small pan melt together the rest of the crust ingredients and add the crumbs, stirring well until everything is combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the tin and press it all down, right into the sides, until its compacted and even.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 10-15 minutes, then remove and set aside to cool.
- To make the filling, place all the ingredients into a clean food processor or blender and whizz until very smooth and combined.
- When the base is cool, pour the filling into the tin and chill for 2 hours minimum, or ideally overnight.
- When set, remove the cheesecake carefully from the tin and place on a cake stand or serving plate. Decorate with your chosen toppings and chill again until ready to serve.