Join the Plant Based Newsletter
We will keep you updated with the latest Plant Based news and interesting items
Recreate this twist on the delicious campfire treat with this recipe for easy S’mores dip made with peanut butter cups.
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 2-3 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 13-18 vegan peanut butter cups
- 2 bags large vegan marshmallows
- Gluten free/vegan graham crackers/digestives
- Homemade cookies
- Preheat your grill. Coat the bottom of a an oven safe pan generously with oil. We used coconut oil.
- Pour 2 cups of chocolate chips into the pan. Then top with a layer of peanut butter cups. We used 15 of them, but it depends on the size of pan you use.
- Cover everything completely with marshmallows. Place pan in the grill for 5-7 minutes until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are golden brown on top.
- If you opt not to use the peanut butter cups, simply add an additional cup of chocolate chips. Use graham crackers/digestives, cookies, and strawberries for dipping.
Image and recipe by oursuperfoodkitchen.com (@superfoodrunner Instagram and Facebook)