Calroies 105 Fat 3.0g Saturates 0.7g Carbohydrates 12g Sugars 4.4g Protein 6.8g Salt 0.32g
1. Boil a kettle full of water.
2. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6, 400°F).
4. Add 300ml boiling water to say mince.
5. Add 5 tablespoons cold water to ground flax seeds.
1. Make meatballs by completing steps A, B and C.
A - Place the lentils in a bowl and mash with a fork
or potato masher.
B - Add the rest of the meatball ingredients to the
bowl and mix thoroughly.
C - With wet hands, shape the mixture into roughly
20 even sized balls and place on a baking tray lined
with oiled baking paper.
2. Bake meatballs in the oven at 200°C (Gas Mark 6, 400°F), for 20 minutes.
1. Start making the sauce by gently frying the onion and garlic in a saucepan with a splash of olive oil.
1. To finish making the sauce, fry the onions and garlic until translucent, add the balsamic vinegar and red wine and allow to bubble and reduce for a few minutes. Add remaining sauce ingredients.
1. Add pre-boiled water to saucepan with a pinch of salt - cook pasta for 8 mins (check pasta pack for exact cooking time).
1. Drain pasta and toss with a little olive oil.
2. To serve, top a portion of pasta with sauce and meatballs, sprinkle with vegan parmesan.
Creamy Mushroom and Tarragon Soup with Wild Mushroom Bruschetta...