Calories 91 Fat 6.4g Saturates 5.3g Carbohydrates 5.9g Sugars 4.8g Protein 1.5g Salt 0.59g
1. Lightly toast the coriander, cardamom and cumin seeds in a dry frying pan until fragrant and add them to a high speed blender along with all of the other paste ingredients. Process until smooth.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of the coconut milk in a large frying pan or wok and add the paste from the blender.
2. Fry gently until some of the liquid has evaporated and the garlic no longer smells raw.
1. Add the prepared vegetables and stir fry briefly to coat in the paste before adding in all the rest of the curry ingredients.
1. Stir well and bring to a gentle simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are piping hot but still crunchy.
1. Stir in the fresh herbs and serve hot, with cooked rice or noodles and some wedges of lime to squeeze over.
Beetroot, Chickpea and Parsley Straws with Tahini Dip These...
Sweet Potato and Lentil Shepherd’s Pie Meals in Minutes:...