Calories 91 Fat 6.4g Saturates 5.3g Carbohydrates 5.9g Sugars 4.8g Protein 1.5g Salt 0.59g
1. Lightly toast the coriander, cardamom and cumin seeds in a dry frying pan until fragrant and add them to a high speed blender along with all of the other paste ingredients. Process until smooth.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of the coconut milk in a large frying pan or wok and add the paste from the blender.
2. Fry gently until some of the liquid has evaporated and the garlic no longer smells raw.
1. Add the prepared vegetables and stir fry briefly to coat in the paste before adding in all the rest of the curry ingredients.
1. Stir well and bring to a gentle simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are piping hot but still crunchy.
1. Stir in the fresh herbs and serve hot, with cooked rice or noodles and some wedges of lime to squeeze over.
‘Halloumi’ and Watermelon Salad with Mint Dressing Marinating the...
Minestrone with White Beans and Almond Parmesan (oil-free) This...
Chicory, Pear and Walnut Salad with a ‘Blue Cheese’...
Moroccan Spiced Falafels These falafels have a great spice...
Moroccan Spread – Butternut Squash Houmous Using butternut squash...