Calories 147 Fat 4.7g Saturates 0.8g Carbohydrates 22g Sugars 1.1g Protein 4.1g Salt 0.55g
1. Place a large, wide frying pan or flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat and gently melt the butter with oil.
2. Add the shallots, leek, garlic, asparagus and mushrooms with some seasoning and sauté until softened and fragrant.
1. Add the rice to the pan and stir everything together in order to coat the grains with oil.
1. Add a couple of ladlefuls of the hot stock and stir it in to the rice until absorbed.
1. Repeat adding the stock and stirring until absorbed until the rice is just cooked and the risotto is starchy and creamy looking.
1. Add the nutritional yeast, herbs and some seasoning, to taste.
1. Add all the serving ingredients to a frying pan and stir fry over a high heat until the asparagus is just tender and the mushrooms are golden at the edges.
1. serve the risotto topped with garlic mushroom mix and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Add non-dairy parmesan style cheese, if you like.
‘Halloumi’ and Watermelon Salad with Mint Dressing Marinating the...
Minestrone with White Beans and Almond Parmesan (oil-free) This...
Chicory, Pear and Walnut Salad with a ‘Blue Cheese’...
Moroccan Spiced Falafels These falafels have a great spice...
Moroccan Spread – Butternut Squash Houmous Using butternut squash...