Join the Plant Based Newsletter
We will keep you updated with the latest Plant Based news and interesting items
Have fun making your own Easter Eggs with our Raw Easter Eggs
Makes 6 small eggs
Ingredients for the eggs:
- 300g cacao butter
- 6 heaped tbps cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp virgin coconut oil
- Edible gold leaf
- Chopped and whole nuts
- Dried fruit
- Dehydrated fruit or vegetable powders
You will also need:
- Silicone egg moulds
- Place the cacao butter in a heatproof bowl and place over a pan of gently simmering water. Allow to melt really slowly before stirring in the rest of the ingredients, making sure there are no pockets of cacao powder remaining.
- Lightly grease the moulds with coconut oil and pour in the chocolate mixture. Place eggs in the fridge for at least 4 hours to harden.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice.