Calories: 431 Fat: 19.6g Saturates: 2.8g Salt: 0.7g Protein: 14.8g
FOR THE FILLING:
1. pour the olive oil and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. When you start to smell the garlic cooking, add the quinoa and toast for a few minutes. Pour in the broth, bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer and cover for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. Stir the spinach, romaine, carrot, sprouts, basil, cashews, and mustard into the cooled quinoa. Taste it to assess the salt and spice level.
FOR THE AIOLI:
1. Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in water for 5 minutes. After they’re loosened up, drain, place in a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped. Add the tofu, basil, lemon, and spices, and process until smooth. Slowly add the oil with the processor running.
1. Spread a couple of heaping spoonfuls of aioli onto a tortilla, then top with a couple scoops of the quinoa/veggie filling.
2. Fold two sides into the middle, then wrap, keeping it as tight as possible. Cut in half.
Beetroot, Chickpea and Parsley Straws with Tahini Dip These...
Sweet Potato and Lentil Shepherd’s Pie Meals in Minutes:...